Sunday, September 21, 2008

Welcome!

Welcome to our preschool blog. I started this last year with my older son's group for a couple of reasons. The first being that I wanted a way to share pictures and stories about the day at preschool without overwhelming everyone with emails. Secondly, I realized that it could be a great resource for myself and other participants to see what we'd done for specific lessons. I hope that you will also enjoy the blog--looking at it and contributing to it!

If you're concerned about safety issues that having children on the internet may cause, I will tell you that I make it a point to NEVER use last names of any sort. I have had a family blog for a couple of years now and have never had any issues. In fact I have a way to track how many people are looking at the blog and where they're located, and last year this preschool blog averaged only 6-10 hits after a new post was made (in other words only the people in the group were looking and a couple of Grandmas and Grandpas).

I will send you an invitation, so that you can post as well. It is pretty simple once you get started, but it can be a little confusing at first...so please don't hesitate to give me a call if you want help creating a post!

Enjoy!

No comments: