Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Welcome to Preschool

I just wanted to tell each of you how grateful I am for all of your support in making these preschool groups so wonderful! Without your time, talents, and creativity in teaching these sweet kids, this wouldn't be the marvelous educational/growing opportunity for our children that it is.

It was fun to meet with our group to plan our schedule for the year and I look forward to getting to know the kids and moms in Mina's group through activities and field trips. I'm thinking it's going to be a great year!

I look forward to the new friendships that our children (and us Moms) will be forming and for the fun opportunities for learning that they will have in your homes. Thank you again for your patience and understanding as I worked through some of the hairy details getting started.

Here's to another great year of co-op preschool!

No comments: