Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Cox Farms Field Trip

You won't have to wonder very hard who took these pictures since most of them have one or more of my kids in them, but there's a few here and there of some other kids. I was really sad that I never got the group picture on the haystacks. :(
Please feel free to email me some of your own pictures (or just make your own post) if you want to show off what a fun time your kids had too.
Gavin (?) on the rope swing (my kids favorite part).
Tara, Matthew, and Kyle
Adam on the second best part of the whole farm ( the super fast slides)
Ellie and her good friend Bradford
Cute little Gwynne dressed to a "T" as usual
What else would you do when you come across a pumpkin colored slugbug in a pumpkin patch? Putting pumpkins on your head only seems like the natural solution (at least for Emma, Kyle, Matthew, Adam, Bradford, and Ellie).

1 comment:

Deanne said...

Great pics! I think that first one is David.